Are you fan of fantasy world ? then Paladins is the best video game in which you can become a shooter with strategy elements and deep character customization. Well! most of the time users are getting launch error 30005 in Paladins. Secondgeek’s team decide to write an article to fix this issue for Paladins users. In this guide, we provide a very simple step-by-step guide to solve this launch error 30005 in Paladins.
Quick guide to fix launch error 30005 in Paladins
There are two ways you can solve this launch error 30005 in Paladins. I will describe both methods to help you to fix this issue in Paladins. Let’s begin with the method #1 and complete the following steps:
- Click the Paladins icon from the game directory folder to open a game emulator
- Do not click the Play button when you launch Paladins game emulator
- Now, you have to disconnect your PC from internet server or just turn off your WiFi
- Let’s click the Play button after being disconnected from internet
- Game emulator will take you to the Paladins Login area
- Now yon must turn on PC WiFi to connect to the game portal and enter your USERNAME & PASSWORD
- It is done. Play the Paladins shooter game
If method #1 is not working for anyone. You should try method #2 to fix launch error 30005 in Paladins. I will provide easy-to-follow steps in which you can easily solve launch error 30005 in Paladins on your own. Let’s begin with the method #2 and complete the steps below:
- Sometimes, error happens because of outdated Windows OS
- Click here to download latest Security Update for Windows 7
- Click here to download Hotfix for Windows
- Restart your PC and try to launch the game
Thanks for reading our guide to fix launch error 30005 in Paladins.