(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is one of the best multiplayer online game for RPGs lover. In this video game, you have to survive and struggle to complete the level. Most of the users are getting msvcp140.ddl missing file error in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. In this article, we are going to teach you how to fix msvcp140.dll missing file error.
When you launch the game after the installation of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. You are probably getting msvcp140.dll missing file error in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Let’s begin with the process of fixing this msvcp140.dll missing file error.
Pre-requisites before running PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds 2 on PC
You are seeing this msvcp140.dll missing file error because you have not updated the Windows OS. At the time, your PC does not have required Windows libraries to run PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Before you start to solve can fix the errors easily. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcp140.dll missing file error. Here are further steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Quick guide to fix msvcp140.dll missing file error in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
There are two ways to solve this msvcp140.dll missing file error. I will explain both methods to fix msvcp140.dll error for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We have put together a detailed article on how to fix most common dll runtime errors in Windows OS. Follow the step-by-step guide to fix msvcp140.dll in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
To fix dll missing files error for any video game you should either update .Net Framework or Visual C++ Redist to prevent dll missing errors.
Method #1; follow the steps below:
- If you video crashes on launch, please check your video driver and update it if necessary.
- Normally, Steam will install the following by default as you launch the game for the first time. If you don’t have these, please find them online at the following locations.
- Visual C++ Redist 2015 from this link: click here Choose 64bit
- .Net 3.5 from this link: click here Choose Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
Method #2; follow the steps below:
- Download msvcp140.dll missing file from dll-files.com or click here
- Extract the msvcp140.dll file from zip folder and copy the msvcp140.dll file
- Paste the msvcp140.dll file into C:/Windows/System32 folder on you PC
Feel free to run the game and play it online. If you encounter any other error in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Please contact our team and we will write a guide to fix your problem.
You may also like:
- How to update PC graphics and sound card drivers for video games
- How to fix Directx Error in League of legends
- How to fix launch error in South Park: The Fractured But Whole | gameplay | system requirements
- How to fix DNS error nw-31247-7 in PlayStation 4
- How to solve F1 2017 errors, crashes, 0cx0000142 and black screen error