You are reading this guide because you want to fix “Could Not Write Crash Dump” glitch in Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. In this guide, I am going to show you how you can easily solve Could Not Write Crash Dump error of Wolfenstein 2. Most of video game lovers use Nvidia graphics card to play their favorite games. Wolfenstein 2 is one of the best action-adventure video game developed by MachineGames. In this video games, developers are using Vulkan technology and Steam does not support Vulkan library.
Fix Could Not Write Crash Dump in Wolfenstein 2
In order to fix Could Not Write Crash Dump in Wolfenstein 2, you need to update Nvidia driver. Could Not Write Crash Dump error can be easily fixed when you upgrade NVIDIA graphic card driver on your PC.
- Download the latest drivers for NVIDIA graphics cards
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
Uninstall the old graphics card from your PC and install the new ones using the Device Manager in your Control Panel, instead of using the nVidia’s GeForce Experience software that simply overwrites the old files.
After the update, make sure that your Vulkan libraries are fully updated by checking the files in the following folders:
To avoid further DLL missing file errors. Do the following steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
Fix Could Not Write Crash Dump: Delete the Configuration File and Restart Wolfenstein 2
- You have to Run Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus in safe mode or exit the game
- Delete the config file from the following folder “C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\MachineGames\Wolfenstein II The New Colossus\base\Wolfenstein II The New ColossusConfig.local”
- Close down all applications running in the background
- Restart the game
I have another solution to fix Could Not Write Crash Dump error for Wolfenstein 2. I have found this error fix on the YouTube video. Most of the users disable Intel HD Graphics 4000 and then try to launch Wolfenstein 2 video game and method words.
Here are steps to fix Could not write crash dump error:
- Go to Device Manager
- Locate to Display Adapters
- Right Click on Intel(R) HD Graphics 400 to Disable device
- Run the game
Thanks for using our guide to fix Could Not Write Crash Dump error for Wolfenstein 2.
You may also like:
- How to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- How to fix MSVCR120.DLL missing error in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How to fix msvcp140.dll missing file error in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- NFS Payback Fix: Black screen of death (error)
- How to fix launch error 30005 in Paladins