(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
Most of Nioh users are getting the error when they try to install Nioh Completel Edition by Codex. In this post, I am going to show you how you can install Nioh video game with errors and problems. Read this article to fix unarc.dll error -14 to install Nioh Complete Edition.
How to fix unarc.dll error -14 to install Nioh Complete Edition
You are getting an error while installing Nioh video game that’s why you are on this page. We help you to solve unarc.dll error to install Nioh Complete Edition. Please follow the step-by-step guide to fix unarc.dll error. Here are simple steps:
- Before you start to solve this error, you have to turn off antivirus, windows defender, and firewall
- Download unarc.dll file from the link here
- Extract DLL file from the zip file
- Copy the unarc.dll file and paste into C:/user/Windows/System32 directory
- Let’s try to run the game, It will work now
Fix error to play Nioh Complete Edition
Most of the errors can be fixed by updating .Net framework and Visual C++ Redist. Before you play any latest video game, you should update Windows library to prevent errors and missing DLL files. Fix unarc.dll error -14 to install Nioh easily on PC. Here are few steps to avoid errors:
- If your video crashes on launch, please check your video driver and update it if necessary.
- Normally, Steam will install the following by default as you launch the game for the first time. If you don’t have these, please find them online at the following locations.
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
Thanks for using our guide to fix the unarc.dll error -14 to install Nioh Complete Edition.