In this article, we provide a way to fix error 0x7E in Andromeda. Mass Effect: Andromeda is an action role-playing video game for adventure lovers. Today, when I install Andromeda video game in PC then the exact error I get when starting the game is: Invalid license. Reason Code = Missing DLL: [MFPlat.DLL] Error: 0x7E. We discuss how to solve error 0x7E in Andromeda. Many of users are trying to solve this error and fix missing dll file error. It is very annoying when a video game crashes in the middle of game’s mission. To avoid these crashes and errors, you should fix error 0x7E before you play Andromeda. This article will help you to fix MFPlat.dll missing file and error 0x7E in Andromeda.
Here you find system requirements of Mass Effect: Andromeda which you can implement on your home gaming PC to play Mass Effect: Andromeda without any errors.
Mass Effect: Andromeda System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i7-4790
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD RX 480 4GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 55 GB
How to Fix Error 0x7E and MFPlat.dll missing file in Andromeda
There are two ways to fix error 0x7E and MFPlat.dll missing file in Mass Effect Andromeda. We describe both methods separately to fix these errors. In method #1, we are going to add missing dll file in System32 folder and method #2 requires a installation of Windows Media Pack. Here are steps:
- Download Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 from the link
- Install Media Features Pack in your PC
- Download MFPlat.dll file from the link
- Extract the MFPlat.dll file and paste the dll file into C:/Windows/System32 folder directory
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- It is done, please go to the game folder and launch it
I hope that you will no longer face error 0x7E and MFPlat.dll missing file error in Andromeda.