(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is wonderful and super adventure action shooter video game. In this video game, you need to become a super hero in a galaxy at war. You have to save your people and team. Well, this amazing video game is recently launched for PC users. Now you can easily play Star Wars Battlefront 2 in your PC gaming. Most of the PC users are getting different errors while they install Star Wars Battlefront 2 in PC. In this article, we help you to fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2. Feel free to follow this guide to solve fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E.
Pre-requisites before running Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PC
You are seeing this mfplat.dll error 0x7E because you have not updated the Windows OS. At the time, your PC does not have required Windows libraries to run Star Wars Battlefront 2. Before you start to solve can fix the errors easily. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E. Here are further steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2
Unfortunately N and KN versions of Windows lack the latest program or elements that contain that specified file to run Star Wars Battlefront 2. That’s the reason that you’re seeing mfplat.dll error message in Star Wars Battlefront 2. Sometimes you have to stop updates in your Windows OS to save your internet data. That’s why your gaming PC don’t have any latest library to fix this error. In order to fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2, you have to follow this guide thoroughly.
Here are few simple steps:
- Download Media Feature Pack update click here. (Make sure you download right bit version for your Windows)
- Now Run the file to install Media Feature Pack
- Press Yes to begin the installation process
- Click I Accept button to push the installation process forward
- Now you have to reboot your PC
You have successfully solved mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2. Go to Star Wars Battlefront 2 folder to run the game. If you are having any kind of trouble to fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2. Please watch the following video to solve mfplat.dll error for Star Wars Battlefront 2.