Need for Speed is one of the best car racing video game series. Everyone has a genre of gaming that they love playing on their Xbox and PlayStation. So, in this scenario, if you are racing game lover then you must try Need for Speed game collection to get 3D racing experience. Need for Speed Payback is launched recently by Electronic Arts and it is the best racing game ever. Most of the gamers are reporting that they are getting black screen error that’s why you need to follow this tutorial to run NFS payback on your PC. Download NFS payback from the link which you find at the end of this article.
How to fix NFS Payback black screen of death (error)
In this article, we help you to fix black screen error in Need for Speed Payback.
Most of NFS Payback users are submitting complains about black screen error and they are facing this black screen of death on their gaming consoles. Users can hear the audio and not able to see the video. Read this guide and fix NFS Payback black screen error.
Follow the steps:
- NFS Payback complete iso file click here
- Download 27 GB setup iso file and install the game on your PC
- Download patch file by CPY click here
- Extract the zip and paste the Patch folder to the NFS Payback directory ( where you have installed the Need for Speed Payback )
- Run the game and enjoy it
Watch The Video Tutorial
I have also prepared a video tutorial how you can easily get NFS Payback without errors on your PC.
Fix common .dll missing errors
Most of the errors can be fixed by updating .Net framework and Visual C++ Redist. Before you play NFS Payback racing video game, you should update Windows library to prevent errors and missing DLL files.
Fix NFS Payback black screen error
Here are few steps to avoid errors:
- If your NFS Payback racing video game crashes on launch (please check your video driver and update it if necessary)
- Steam will install the following by default as you launch NFS Payback racing game for the first time. If you don’t have these, please find them online at the following locations.
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- Download 32-bit version Visual C++ click here
- Download 64-bit version Visual C++ click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
Thanks for using our guide to fix NFS Payback black screen of death (error).