Warfighting is always dangerous for everybody. We have never been in a war before and we do not have any experience about what is it look like to be in a war. How does it feel when a fighter fights for his country and his people. Do you want to feel that experience than Call of Duty WW2 is the video game for you that brings a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Call of Duty WW2 is the first-person shooter video game.
In this article, we teach you how to play Call of Duty WW2 without errors. We will help you to fix DirectX error in Call of Duty WW2.
How to solve DirectX error in Call of Duty WW2
Our team always recommend you that do not use the pirated website to download video games. Use official websites to make a purchase to grab a copy of any video game. Some players encountered a DirectX error when playing Call of Duty WW2. We have decided to write a guide to fix this error for you. Here are few steps below:
To fix dll missing files error and DirectX error for any video game you should either update .Net Framework or Visual C++ Redist to prevent dll missing errors.
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
There is another method to fix DirectX error. Follow the instruction here: go to the Game folder / _CommonRedist / DirectX / Jun2010 / and Run the DXSETUP.exe
I hope you will get over with the DirectX error in Call of Duty WW2 once you will have updated Windows latest libraries on your PC. After the fix, you can run the game.
You may also like:
- How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll missing error in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue remaster will launch on PS4 and Xbox One
- How to fix MSVCP140.DLL missing error in Hunt: Showdown
- How to fix Splash Screen Error in Watch Dogs 2
- How to fix unarc.dll error -14 to install Nioh Complete Edition