Welcome to another guide in which we are going to fix vcomp140.dll file error for Dropsy. Most of the gamers are reporting that they are getting vcomp140.dll file error in Dropsy. Do not worry about this vcomp140.dll file error anymore, we have already fixed vcomp140.dll missing file error for Dropsy. This guide focuses to solve vcomp140.dll error if you are getting another error while installing Dropsy. Use contact us page to let us know.
How to fix vcomp140.dll file error in Dropsy
You are seeing vcomp140.dll file error in Dropsy. But you do not know that why it is happening in the first place. It is because your PCs operating system does not have installed vcomp140.dll library when you are trying to launch Dropsy on your PC. To fix vcomp140.dll file error in Dropsy is the very easy task. In this article, you will learn how to solve vcomp140.dll file error in GAME NAME. Sometimes, It is important to check that PCs OS is up-to-date. In order to play Dropsy on PC, make sure your Windows OS is running on latest libraries. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve vcomp140.dll file error in Dropsy.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Dropsy.
Pre-requisites before running Dropsy on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Before you take any step to solve vcomp140.dll file error, make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Dropsy. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing vcomp140.dll error. Here are system requirements for Dropsy:(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Dropsy System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement: Any
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 or later
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on DropsyOnce you have installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face vcomp140.dll file error in Dropsy. you have to complete the following steps to fix vcomp140.dll file error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcomp140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcomp140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix vcomp140.dll file error in Dropsy then download vcomp140.dll and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Dropsy (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding vcomp140.dll file error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.