When you are trying to launch ELEX on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in ELEX.
Error message for ELEX will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in ELEX
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for ELEX. It occurs when you launch ELEX that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in ELEX.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in ELEX. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running ELEX.
Pre-requisites before running ELEX on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running ELEX. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: December 27, 2017)
ELEX System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5 at 2.5 GHz or better
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Phenom II x4 940 at 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 5870, 1 GB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 20 GB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on ELEX
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your ELEX. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in ELEX then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in ELEX (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.