When you are trying to launch Football Manager 2018 on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in Football Manager 2018.
Error message for Football Manager 2018 will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Football Manager 2018
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for Football Manager 2018. It occurs when you launch Football Manager 2018 that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Football Manager 2018.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Football Manager 2018. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018.
Pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018 on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: December 28, 2017)
Football Manager 2018 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel GMA X4500
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7 (Service Pack 1),Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (1703/Creators Update) (64 or 32 bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 7 GB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on Football Manager 2018
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Football Manager 2018 then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Football Manager 2018 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.