When you are trying to launch Gravity Ghost on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in Gravity Ghost.
Error message for Gravity Ghost will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gravity Ghost
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for Gravity Ghost. It occurs when you launch Gravity Ghost that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gravity Ghost.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gravity Ghost. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Gravity Ghost.
Pre-requisites before running Gravity Ghost on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running Gravity Ghost. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Gravity Ghost System Requirements
- CPU: (2.2 GHz)
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i3 (2.2 GHz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement Intel: Intel HD 5000 or better. 384 MB Video RAM, Shader Model 3.0
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on Gravity Ghost
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Gravity Ghost. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gravity Ghost then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gravity Ghost (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.