When you are trying to launch Gunmetal Arcadia on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in Gunmetal Arcadia.
Error message for Gunmetal Arcadia will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gunmetal Arcadia
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for Gunmetal Arcadia. It occurs when you launch Gunmetal Arcadia that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gunmetal Arcadia.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gunmetal Arcadia. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Gunmetal Arcadia.
Pre-requisites before running Gunmetal Arcadia on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running Gunmetal Arcadia. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: December 31, 2017)
Gunmetal Arcadia System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (CPU): Core 1.2 GHz or faster
- RAM: 128 MB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 8 series or equivalent
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 100 MB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on Gunmetal Arcadia
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Gunmetal Arcadia. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gunmetal Arcadia then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Gunmetal Arcadia (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.