When you are trying to launch Monster Hunter: World on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in Monster Hunter: World.
Error message for Monster Hunter: World will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Monster Hunter: World
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for Monster Hunter: World. It occurs when you launch Monster Hunter: World that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Monster Hunter: World.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Monster Hunter: World. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Monster Hunter: World.
Pre-requisites before running Monster Hunter: World on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running Monster Hunter: World. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: January 9, 2018)
Monster Hunter: World System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5-4460
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon R7 260X v3
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on Monster Hunter: World
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Monster Hunter: World. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Monster Hunter: World then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Monster Hunter: World (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.