When you are trying to launch Night in the Woods on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in Night in the Woods.
Error message for Night in the Woods will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Night in the Woods
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for Night in the Woods. It occurs when you launch Night in the Woods that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Night in the Woods.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Night in the Woods. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Night in the Woods.
Pre-requisites before running Night in the Woods on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running Night in the Woods. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: December 28, 2017)
Night in the Woods System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Dual-Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement Intel: Intel HD 4000
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7
- Minimum Disk Space: 8 GB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on Night in the Woods
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Night in the Woods. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Night in the Woods then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Night in the Woods (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.