When you are trying to launch Splasher on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in Splasher.
Error message for Splasher will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Splasher
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for Splasher. It occurs when you launch Splasher that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Splasher.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Splasher. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Splasher.
Pre-requisites before running Splasher on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running Splasher. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: January 9, 2018)
Splasher System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Athlon IIX2 250 equivalent or more
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 + (64-bit only)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 1300 MB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on Splasher
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Splasher. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Splasher then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Splasher (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.